We believe a resident-centered activity program is critical to maintaining a high quality of life. Harbour View Assisted Living Center offers opportunities for all residents to participate in meaningful activities. Our program strives to help residents live interesting, stimulating lives through meaningful socialization and interaction. We encourage our residents to initiate activities which they are interested in and participate in activities planned for them.
Our program features variety, flexibility, and creativity. Activities may include large group functions, small group activities, and one-on-one activity programming.
Examples of activities include:
- Exercise (Sit and Be Fit, Leisure Walks, Balloon Tennis, etc.)
- Parties (Holiday and Birthday Celebrations, Theme Parties such as “A Day at the Beach,” “Red Hat Luncheon” etc.)
- Arts and Crafts
- Games (Bingo, Dominoes, Yahtzee, Dice, Cribbage, etc.)
- Social Circle (Variety of programming designed for visiting and reminiscing)
- Outings (Community events, “Music in the Park,” dining out, etc.)
- Spa Days (Manicure, pedicure, massage, etc.)
- Cooking and Baking
- Community and Volunteer Outreach (Girl and Boy Scouts, Women’s Club, various church organizations)
- BBQ’s and Picnics
- Guest Entertainers
- Worship Service
- Library Exchange
Family and Friends are always welcome.