Each apartment is designed for comfort, privacy, and safety. All apartments include an emergency call system, security and fire detection sensors. The apartments are wheelchair and walker accessible. Each apartment has a private bathroom with grab bars, and emergency pull cord.
180 sq. ft.
285 sq. ft.
Deluxe Corner Studio
190 sq. ft.
Depending on your needs with respect to assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting a level of care is assigned to each resident. Each resident’s level of care will be evaluated 30 days after admission, 6 months and then on an annual basis unless a change in health deems it necessary to be done sooner.
- Management of medications which includes storage and administration of medications, as prescribed by the resident’s physician or licensed healthcare professional, to residents by trained staff as well as renewals of prescriptions and coordination of all medication changes
- Reminders and queuing to complete activities of daily living
- One-person assistance to complete activities of daily living and personal care including dressing, bathing, toileting and grooming
- Assistance with management of incontinence including cueing and reminders
- Medication Management including once per day diabetic care
- One-two person assistance to complete activities of daily living and personal care including toileting, bathing, transferring and ambulation
- More than once per day assistance with management of incontinence care including specific toileting schedule
- Medication management including more than once per day diabetic care, insulin delivery and blood glucose monitoring
- Urinary catheter or colostomy care
- As needed oxygen therapy
- Management of mood and behavior features – including episodic confusion
- Meal time feeding assistance
- Daily two-person assistance with activities of daily living and two person assistance with all transfers
- Regular nursing interventions
- Behavior intervention, monitoring, redirection, guidance and cueing
- End of life care
- Use of a lift (Hoyer/Sit to Stand)
- Daily wound care
- Continuous oxygen therapy
- Gastric/Jejunal feeding tube management and care