There are many things we do on a regular basis that are part of life at Harbour View Assisted Living Center. These range anywhere from assisting with furniture arrangement at move-in, helping a resident during an activity or simply providing specialized care based on individual need. These are all necessary elements in providing the highest quality of care. Some of our residents are very independent and reside at Harbour View Assisted Living Center for the convenience and social benefits. Others may need assistance with activities of daily living. Listed below are some additional care-oriented services that we offer:
- 24-hour care and assistance that allows our residents to feel at ease, safe and confident.
- We monitor and provide assistance based on residents needs. Each resident is evaluated prior to admission, 30-45 days after admission, 6 months and then annually or with a change of condition.
- We offer assistance with bathing and showering.
- We can schedule transportation to and from local doctors appointments and we take the time to speak one-on-one with residents’ physicians.
- We provide respectful and compassionate incontinent care.
- We provide a medication management program that not only ensures you will receive the correct dose of your medication at the correct time, but also monitors your reaction to medication and relays any changes in health condition directly to your doctor.
- As situations arise, our staff does so many special things out of kindness, compassion and love…from heartfelt compliments to searching for lost clothing, or taking the time to just listen when someone needs to talk.